Vision and Aims
Our school is a place where:
- Our core values are honesty, perseverance and respect leading to self discipline and increased self esteem.
- Each individual is valued and respected and suitable learning opportunities are created for all.
- Future citizens are nurtured and prepared for the future in both the world of work and society.
- Everyone is safe, physically and emotionally.
- We are all encouraged to make a positive contribution.
- Unconditional Positive Regard is at the centre of what we do.
At Springwell Learning Community we aim to:
- Provide a safe, happy and caring environment for all
- Promote high standards of learning, achievement and behaviour for all
- Establish a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum that supports the development of social and emotional skills and a love of learning
- Enable all learners to develop in-depth knowledge, understanding and skills to the best of their ability
- Value, support and celebrate the many different ways that children can learn and achieve their full potential
- Value diversity within our school, community and the wider world
- Respect the rights and views of others and acknowledge our own responsibilities as citizens
- Consider the effects of our actions on the environment and promote more environmentally friendly practices