Our Vision and Values
- A purposeful learning environment that is physically and emotionally safe.
- A specialist educational offer that ensures children and young people are well prepared for college, employment and participation in society.
As a school we will be relentless in our aim to
- Teach every pupil to read and keep them reading – no exceptions
- Ensure every pupil meets the objectives set out in their Education Health and Care Plan
- Provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum, which equips pupils for their next steps
- Model and nurture positive relationships and strong partnerships
- A trauma-informed, instructional approach that integrates knowledge about trauma and the way children learn into policies, procedures, and practices.